Real estate, agriculture, cannabis and pet supplies among industries represented
Jan. 26, 2016
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. — Leyendecker & Lemire LLC, an intellectual property and business law firm providing intellectual property and business-related legal services to entrepreneurs, individual inventors and businesses of all sizes, announces 11 new trademarks registered by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Leyendecker & Lemire successfully registered the trademarks — all for logos and character marks — on behalf of nine clients representing a range of industries nationwide.
On Oct. 20, Denver’s FusionPharm Inc. registered two trademarks for its PharmPods — hydroponic grow containers equipped with lights, water and a nutrient distribution system. FusionPharm is the developer of a proprietary line of food cultivation containers made from repurposed steel shipping containers and is a year-round produce supplier to leading natural and whole foods grocers and restaurants. One 40-foot PharmPod container is capable of growing more produce than one full acre of traditional farm agriculture — in half of the time and using 80 percent less water. For more information visit www.fusionpharminc.com.
On Nov. 3, a trademark was registered for 420 Events LLC, a producer of pro-cannabis festivals and live-music concerts, including an annual 420 rally and festival in downtown Denver that is billed as the world’s largest. The Highlands Ranch, Colorado, company trademarked a stylized design but did not claim exclusive right to use the term “420,” which is commonly used to signify and celebrate cannabis use.
Other recently registered trademarks represented by Leyendecker & Lemire include:
- Two trademarks registered Sept. 1, 2015, for 5 Square Research Inc., a marketing research firm in South Pasadena, Florida.
- A trademark registered Sept. 8 for Slide & Hide — a telescoping shelf system owned by DE Co. in Aurora, Colorado.
- A trademark registered Sept. 15 for totalElement, a retailer and distributor of decorative rare-earth magnets based in Centennial, Colorado.
- A trademark registered Oct. 6 for TerraPact, a Boulder, Colorado, real estate investment firm.
- A trademark registered on Nov. 3 for Simpawtico, a Denver pet product retail store.
- A trademark registered on Nov. 10 for Lumistick, a line of children’s toy jewelry such as glow necklaces and bracelets, owned by The Green Group LLC of Silver Springs, Maryland.
- And finally, a trademark registered on Nov. 24 for This Naked Mind LLC, based in Morrison, Colorado, which produces a website (com) featuring articles and videos about substance abuse and addiction.
“Trademarks not only cover words, but can also protect slogans, logos, stylized designs or lettering, colors, product packaging and design, building design elements and a whole host of other attributes that identify goods or services in commerce,” says Founding Partner Kurt Leyendecker. “Your trademark is a valuable business asset, so it’s important to protect and manage it. We’re pleased to guide businesses like these through the trademarking process and help them steward these important assets.”
For further information about trademarks and the Leyendecker & Lemire LLC law firm, contact Peter C. Lemire at 303-768-0641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.